Possess any of the following basic educational requirements:
5 GCE ‘O’ level credits or 5 RSA II or 5 General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE)
5 WASSCE passes including English Language and Mathematics
Plus any of the following:
3 ‘A’ level passes with at least grade ‘D’ in one subject excluding General Paper, or
3 RSA III/LCCI III or ABCE, or DBS (accounting/secretarial option), or
Teacher’s Diploma, Dip in Public Finance and Accountancy, HND, Diploma from any recognized university, Teachers’ Post-Sec Certificate, etc.
Degree from recognized university or Accountancy qualification from a recognized accountancy body (ACCA, CIMA, etc), or 6 WASSCE passes with at least aggregate 20 including English Lang and Mathematics, or 6 GBCE passes with at least aggregate 20 including English and Mathematics.
ENTRY FOR MATURE STUDENTS
Be at least 25 years old
Possess at any of the following educational requirements:
At least 5 ‘O’ level credits, or 5 RSA II or GBCE or WASSCE passes including English and Mathematics
Plus any of the following:
2 ‘A’ level passes excluding General Paper
2 RSA III/ABCE or 2 LCCI stage III passes
Relevant working experience in an Accounts or Audit office for a minimum of three years
NB: Please note that applicants are expected to register as students of ICAG to qualify to write the examinations.
Holders of any of the following qualifications are eligible to apply.
- Six (6) Credits in GCE ‘O’ Level, including English Language and Mathematics or Accounting. Plus ‘A’ Levels with Passes in three (3) subjects, two (2) of which should not be below grade ‘D’.
- SHSCE: Credits in three (3) core subjects, including Core Mathematics and Core English, plus three (3) Passes in the Electives (with an aggregate of not more than 24), OR three (3) passes in RSA (Stage 3).
- Recognized Degrees, HND, Diplomas, DBS, ICA (GH), ACCA and other professional Qualifications.
- PASS MARK OF 50% in Matured Student Route-In-Course (MRIC) organized by CIB (Gh).
ENTRY REQUIREMENT In order to be registered as a student for the Taxation Technician Certificate examination you must be at least 18 years old and have the following minimum academic qualification.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with passes in English and Mathematics at an aggregate not more than 24.
- Five G.C.E. Ordinary Level Credit passes including English and Mathematics plus two G.C.E. Advanced Level passes.
- Any other qualification, in the opinion of the Council is equivalent to the above.
The Council may, at its absolute discretion, also accept applications for registration from students who are over the age of 30 years who have appropriate experience in taxation for a minimum period of 3 years.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT In order to be registered as a student for the professional examinations of the Institute one must be at least 18 years old and have the following minimum academic qualification.
- A first degree from a recognized tertiary Institution
- Taxation Technician Certificate of the Institute
- Higher National Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution
- Basic Professional Certificate in Taxation from the Ghana Revenue Authority
- Any other qualification, in the opinion of the council, is equivalent to any of the above
NB: Students have ten years to complete the final examinations of the Institute from the date of their registration as a student.
CERTIFICATE IN PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY OPERATIONS
There are no entry requirements. You don’t need any prior professional qualifications
ADVANCE CERTIFICATE IN PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY OPERATIONS
No qualifications or experience are necessary. If you have the CIPS Certificate or CIPS
International Certificate you’ll find this qualification builds on your current
Knowledge and understanding.
DIPLOMA IN PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY OPERATIONS You will need to have completed the CIPS Advanced certificate in procurement and supply operations or the CIPS International advanced certificate in purchasing and supply. Alternatively, you will need either two years’ experience in a business environment, two A-level qualifications / international equivalent
ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY OPERATIONS You will need to have achieved the CIPS Diploma in procurement and supply.
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY OPERATIONS You will need to have achieved the CIPS Advanced diploma in procurement and supply.